Enabling Best-in-Class Performance
Dozens of Fortune 500 companies in retail, financial services, life sciences, technology, consumer goods & services, higher education, and other major industries have benefited from Cella’s proprietary Creative Operations Assessment process. The primary objective of these engagements is to support your company’s in-house agency or creative department in identifying and prioritizing key change and improvement opportunities. These will enable the team to perform at best-in-class levels in the areas of work quality, service delivery, cost effectiveness and adaptability.
Through this proven process, Cella supports the development of your department’s strategic plan in the following areas:
- Department-Level Strategy - Mission/vision/value proposition, product/capabilities mix, funding model, strategic planning, etc.
- Organizational Modeling & Talent Management - Organizational & reporting structure, role definitions, scalable growth plans, staffing & outsourcing strategies, leveling & career paths, professional development, etc.
- Creative Process & Project Management - Product and campaign-level lifecycle—intake through close-out: workflows, capacity planning, prioritization, project tiering, project & time tracking, project planning, approval routing, quality assurance, revisions, version control, etc.
- Internal Account Management & Partnership - Internal alignment strategy, campaign and creative briefs, project intake, account planning & management, workload forecasting, collaboration, transparency, process understanding, service-level agreements, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Creative Technologies, Metrics & Reporting - Project management, approval management, content publishing, time tracking, operational metrics development and reporting, etc.
- Funding Model Analysis – the chargeback rate and supporting methodology are evaluated and alternative models are presented with benefits and drawbacks to the organization.
To learn more about how to optimize your in-house agency operations, contact us today.
Explore our other consulting services: Future State Planning, Process, Technology