Roundtable Discussions for In-House Creative Leaders
In partnership with The BOSS Group, Cella brings together creative executives for moderated peer discussions on topics tailored to the unique challenges facing leaders of in-house departments.
Join the discussion this spring on “Balancing Process and Efficiency.”
Visit www.creativeexecs.com for information on upcoming roundtable events in your area and to register.
Please note that to ensure the most relevant discussion for all attendees, participation is limited to in-house creative leaders within a mid-size or large corporate setting who are directly responsible for managing a creative staff and budget.
I would like to receive information on upcoming executive networking events.
- Expanding Your Team’s Scope of Work, Fall 2017
- Retaining Team Members in a Tight Talent Market, Spring 2017
- Managing a Multigenerational Team, Fall 2016
- The Changing Talent Acquisition Landscape in the Creative, Marketing and Digital Space, Spring 2016
- Delivering Against the Ever-Changing Communications Landscape, Spring 2015
- In-House Value Proposition, Fall 2014
- Workflow Best Practices, Spring 2014
- Identifying and Measuring Your Department’s KPIs, Fall 2013
- Account, Project, and Traffic Management, Spring 2013
- Managing Creatives, Fall 2012
- Affecting Client Behaviors, Spring 2012
- Moving from Order Taker to Strategic Partner, Fall 2011
- Project Management and Time Tracking Technology, Summer 2011
- Value Proposition of an In-House Creative Team, Spring 2011
- Managing the Creative Environment, Team and Individual, Fall 2010
- Structuring the Creative Team for Effectiveness and Efficiency, Summer 2010
- Quantifying and Promoting Your Organization’s Value-Add, Spring 2010